Sedona Adventure Tours
One of the greatest things about Sedona Arizona is the never ending list of tours and activities available to everyone. Whether you are on a family vacation, a romantic honeymoon or getaway for two, a spiritual retreat away from the stresses of your everyday life or simply taking in the sights and sounds of one of the most beautiful locations in the southwest, Sedona has something to offer. The following list of adventure tours is just a sampling of the many professionally guided tours available year round.
For more information please inquire at the hotel front desk where our helpful staff will be certain to assist you.
4wd Jeep Adventure Tours
- Jeep and Hummer off-road adventures tours in the Southwest. Fun-filled four-wheeling adventures up and down red rock country where the views are spectacular and the trails go from tame to rugged.
Visit ancient archeological Indian dwellings and view the petroglyphs that exist after thousands of years.
Biplane and helicopter Tours
- See and experience the awe and wonder of Sedona’s red rocks like the birds do.
Expert pilots fully versed in all of the history and folklore of the surrounding regions will guide you through and around the red rock monoliths and ancient Indian ruins.
Verde Canyon Railway Tour
- There is perhaps no better way to experience the unique, unspoiled and protected ecosystem of the Verde Canyon than by rail. Take this relaxing, but educational journey back through time as you are professionally guided past Sinagua Indians dwellings, the S.O.B. trestle and through a riparian sanctuary rife with deer, javelina and Great Blue Heron fishing along the river.
Open air and enclosed coaches available as well as children and senior discounts.
Hot Air Balloon Tour
- Looking for an alternative to planes and helicopters? Try taking a balloon ride to experience high vistas of Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon. Hot air ballooning allows each visitor to Sedona to experience the magic and energy of the vortexes in their own way.
Professional pilots, ground crew and support personnel make hot air ballooning an event to remember.
- Take a ride on the Sedona Trolley. Daily tours through the heart of Sedona. It’s a great way to begin your visit to Sedona, and discover all that Sedona has to offer.
Fully narrated 55 minute tour of history, geology, climate, flora and fauna of the area.
Perfect for weddings, birthday parties or that special event.
Trail Horse Adventure Tours
- Guided horseback tours are a great Sedona area sightseeing activity for the entire family.
1 hour, 2 hour, 1/2 day, all day and overnight rides are available through and around the amazing landscapes surrounding Sedona.
Saddle up cowboy, there’s much to be seen from the back of a horse.
Grand Canyon Tour
- Just a short 2 hr drive from Sedona, AZ lies one Mother Nature’s greatest accomplishments. Drive through the scenic Oak Creek Canyon or book one of the many tours out of Sedona to chauffeur you.
Only a day trip away, you can hike it, raft it, fly over it or just bask in the wonder of the views.
- Sedona vortex tours are offered year round to those visitors seeking to partake in the incredible energy surrounding the Sedona area. These tours include Yin Fu Baguaquan, spiritual healings, native teachings, medicine wheel ceremonies, tarot readings, guided meditations, nature walks with dyades and much more.