Top Shopping in Sedona
by: Editor on 2/26/2014
Sedona is known for its beautiful landscape and surroundings. Many flock here to take in the beauty but what many don’t know is the great shopping that you will find while visiting Sedona. Here is a list of our top spots to hit for a little retail therapy.
- Hillside Sedona offering three levels of diverse shopping sits high upon the top of Sedona overlooking the beautiful red rock views. Get your fix of jewelry, furniture, home decor, and clothing. Also, check out the galleries full of creative artwork including bronze, glasswork, photography and oil paintings.
- Hozho Distinctive Shops and Galleries features many types of artwork from ceramics to oil paintings along with Native American art and sculptures. If you are into hiking, the Hike House offers on and off-trail apparel and gear. Sign up for on of the hiking tours and make your own blend of trail mix at the Energy Cafe.
- Uptown Sedona hosts a mix of Native American jewelry shops and your typical Americana shops. You will easily find a place to appease your sweet tooth and souvenir shops for the loved ones that you left behind.
- Tlaquepaque Arts and Crafts Village is a beautiful and quaint Spanish-Colonial style shopping village complete with cobblestone streets. Explore the Western and contemporary art, specialty shops and exquisite art galleries. Take a break and enjoy one of the relaxing and peaceful patios for a cold beverage.
- Shops at Hyatt Pinon Pointe known as one of the newest shopping areas in Sedona is located just above uptown. Featuring three open courtyards where you can take in the beauty of the red rocks along with various boutiques and art galleries. Find the latest fashion trends and unique artwork all in one captivating area.